Scope of This Notice
This Privacy Statement describes Joomla Service Provider’sprivacy practices and provides details on the ways in which information collected by Joomla Service Provider is used and disclosed.
Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us at Joomla Service Provider. This Statement is available on our homepage and at every location where personally-identifiable information may be requested.
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to Joomla Service Provider, including personal information. "Personal information" is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
Joomla Service Provider collects personal information when:
- you create a user account to become a user of joomlaserviceprovider.
- you make online purchases;
- you begin subscription for extension support or access to our forums;
- you request support for a Joomla Service Providers products or services;
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company's name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- any information that Joomla Service Provider collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as your Joomla Service Provider username or your Joomla Service Provider password,
Using Your Personal Information
Joomla Service Provider uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts;
- process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders and requests for service;
- register your products;
- answer your questions;
- register you in programs (per your request);
- send you information;
- send you surveys.
Unless you assent, Joomla Service Provider will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
Joomla Service Provider may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide service, and for email housing (as a consequence of uses already described in this Privacy Statement).
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
Your Choices About Receiving email
Joomla Service Provider makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from Joomla Service Provider and/or its partners.
Joomla Service Provider may send you email about your account, about the products you have purchased, to remind you about a webcast for which you have registered or a service you have purchased, or in response to your questions. Joomla Service Provider may also send you email with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate that you do not want to receive them. In addition, with your assent, our business partners may send you such information.
You may let us know whether or not you would like to receive information, special offers, and promotional materials from Joomla Service Provider or our business partners when you create a joomlaserviceprovider.com account, when you register for a service, when you provide us with your personal information, or when we send you email. Please note that if you choose not to accept promotional emails, you may not receive special offers that may be of value to you.
Joomla Service Provider will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All promotional email sent from Joomla Service Provider will contain a provision allowing you the option to decline receiving future promotional email. You may unsubscribe to an email communication by contacting Joomla Service Provider at either of the addresses provided below and requesting that you be unsubscribed from that specific communication:
- Web: Contact form
- Regular mail: Joomla Service Provider: 701, Acropolis, Military road, Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400059 Maharashtra, India
For your protection, Joomla Service Provider may contact you in the event that we find an issue with a product or service you have purchased that requires your immediate attention.
Cookies and Other Browser Information
Our web site automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our web site, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
Our Commitment to Data Security
This site often makes, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although we value individual ideas and encourage free expression, Joomla Service Provider reserves the right to take necessary action to preserve the forum's integrity, such as removing any posting that is vulgar or inappropriate.
How to Access, Modify or Update Your Information
Joomla Service Provider gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. You may log in and make changes to your login information (change your password), your contact information, your general preferences and your personalization settings. If necessary, you may also contact us and describe the changes you want made to the information you have previously provided.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about any of these practices or Joomla Service Provider’s use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us by web, or by mail at:
Joomla Service Provider.
701, Acropolis, Military road,
Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400059