JSP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Joomla Service Provider is part of Synergy Technology Services. grants you a non-exclusive limited license to use the
products you acquire through our website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our
2. All our extensions are released under the GPLv2 license.
3. You may install our extensions on only one domain.
a) To acquire an Extension License Key, a fee has to be paid.
b) The License Key is non-transferable. Any attempt to share or transfer a license key without the consent of Joomla Service Provider shall be a violation of this license agreement and international copyright laws and will result in the forfeit of all benefits and rights as a user.
c) The customer purchases a certain number of license according to the confirmation of order. The customer is only allowed to install and use the maximum number of purchased license keys simultaneously. This means the customer may only use the software for which the customer has paid a license fee and for which the customer has received a product authorization key from Joomla Service Provider.
d) This license is restricted to the use within one domain (For eg - The extension can be used on www.abc.com but can’t be used on www.abc.in where both the domains belong to the same website.). In the case of the extension being used in other domains than those agreed upon, the customer is obliged to pay the license fee due for the other domain as a compensation.
e) The License purchased for a specific extension (For eg - jSecure Authentication) can’t be transferred to another extension (For eg - JSP Store Locator) under any circumstances.
4. You may make any changes to the code, however, we don't support extensions with modified code.
5. Our code isn't encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove the copyright information from our extension anywhere.
6. You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from Joomla Service Provider.
7. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of Joomla Service Provider.
8. Our products are always designed for the latest stable version of Joomla! ®, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of these CMS's. Members may use our support system to address any issues related to software versions and updates.
9. Once you make the payment, you will be able to download the product.
10. Note: We don't give refunds for our extensions. If you face any problem with our extension you may contact our support team to get it solved.If you are unhappy with our product, we can give you a refund for this product within 7 days of extension purchase. We may provide you refund if our extensions don't install on your website under compatible system requirements. If you purchased our extension mistakenly and immediately inform us about it then we may consider providing you with a refund.
11. Joomla Service Provider does not warranty or guarantee our products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, as there is currently no certification process for such components.
12. We offer support as a part of your purchase for one domain only. If you have a question you think others have too please post it on the forum. If you have a specific question, please open a support ticket. We try our best to respond within 24 hours but we can't guarantee it.
13. Support hours for ticket system is in between 9.00 AM to 5:00 PM IST (+5.30 GMT) Monday to Friday.
14. Our products are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
15. Joomla Service Provider reserves the right to change or modify these terms without prior notice.