Terms and Conditions
1. Joomla Service Provider, Inc. grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the products you acquire through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.
2. All our extensions are released under the GPL v2 license
3. You may install our extensions on more than one domain. However we can only give technical support on one domain per license.
4. You may make any changes to the code, however we don't support extensions with modified code.
5. Our code isn't encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file. You may however remove the copyright from the footer if needed.
6. You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from Joomla Service Provider.
7. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Joomla Service Provider.
8. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
9. Upgrades are free for one year since purchase date. Our products are always designed for the latest stable version of Joomla! ®, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of these CMS's. Members may use our support system to address any issues related to software versions and updates.
10. Once you make the payment, you will be able to download the product.
11. Note: we don't give refunds for whole packages. If you are unhappy with ONE of the package products, we can give you a refund for this product minus the discount within 7 days of package purchase.
12. Joomla Service Provider does not warranty or guarantee our products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, as there is currently no certification process for such components.
13. We offer support as a part of your purchase, for one year, for one domain only. If you have a question you think others have too please post it on the forum. If you have a specific question, please open a support ticket. We try our best to respond within 24 hours but we can't guarantee it.
14. Support hours for ticket system is in between 9.00 AM to 5:00 PM IST (+5:30 GMT) Monday to Friday.
15. Joomla Service Provider reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
The admin access notification feature is an eye-opening attribute! If there isn't a page to log into, then they'll go somewhere else. It would be suspicious for anyone other than myself to access the admin panel, so once I'm notified of a threat, I'll usually just...