- The basic configuration will hide your administrator URL from public access. This is all most people need.
- Feature to control which IP's are allowed or denied access to administrator URL.
- Password protection for additional security layer over the administrator folder using htaccess and htpassword.
- Graphical representation of correct v/s wrong access for different segments of time.
JSP Store Locator
- Provides rich interface to search and display dealer/office locations for a company who owns offices in multiple locations using Google Map API.
- Provides easy to use interface for searching location, zip code, area code or search by selecting category/country/state/city/area and provides Google map to display the locations.
- Administrator can easily add/edit the locations/offices from backend interface and publish/unpublished locations.
- Joomla! 2.5 and 3.x ready.
- Nice SEF URLs, without requiring a SEF component.
- Allows you to add file either stored on any directory under your site's root to the attachment of the ticket and also gives the control to the administrator to type of file allowed.
- Automatic Feeds from the Social Media like Facebook Public Page and Twitter Account mentioned in the configuration to the Dashboard of the JSP Tickets.
The admin access notification feature is an eye-opening attribute! If there isn't a page to log into, then they'll go somewhere else. It would be suspicious for anyone other than myself to access the admin panel, so once I'm notified of a threat, I'll usually just...